Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog Follower Drawing Winner - Kimber Scott

Encaustic monoprint #10, © 2009 Jaime Lyerly

Recently, on my Facebook Fan Page, I started a doing a random drawing for an original encaustic monoprint done by me, Jaime Lyerly, for every 50 fans. I usually ask my son or partner Chris to pick a number, so it is quite random.

I have only done one drawing for my Facebook Fans, since I am currently at 71 fans. However, as I saw that my visible followers on my blog reaching closer and closer to 50, I thought "why not have a follower drawing, too?" So here we are!

The winner of our first Blog Follower Drawing is artist Kimber Scott!

Kimber is an amazing artist and I am so happy that she was picked for this drawing. She also blogs, Kimber Scott - In Progress, about her art work, which I cannot help but love. For my drawing, she wins an original encaustic monoprint made by me, which she selected from my Encaustic Monoprint tutorial from April 2009. Kimber chose Encaustic Monoprint #10, which can be seen above.

Congratulations to Kimber Scott! Could you be next?

Your Turn:

Love art and want to get in on the winning action? Become a Facebook Fan or Follower on my blog! You don't need to be an artist to win, but if you are, I will link to your work. I would love it if you follow me on Twitter too, but I don't have a drawing for Twitter. Send your artist or art-loving friends to my sites to join too.

Happy Art-Making! ~Jaime Lyerly

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to thank The Academy, my family, and my lovely dog... Oh! Sorry. It's not that kind of award. Really though, Jaime, thank you. It was quite a surprise and a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? You rock! I am all ears....