Monday, February 22, 2010

Open Art Studio at Silverton Business Center in San Diego - RESCHEDULED for Saturday, March 13, 2010

3.3.2010 update: EVENT RESCHEDULED to March 13, 2010.

Want to see artists in their creative space? Go to an open art studio!

Since I create on my balcony (for encaustics), in my house for other projects, and at the SDSU classrooms, I don't really have my own studio. So it is a privilege to be able to come into the studio space of others and see how they work their magic.

Here is upcoming open art studio not to be missed featuring 6 artists including former San Diego Women's Caucus for Art president Grace Matthews and member Anna Stoa. Information provided by Grace Matthews.

Silverton Ave Open Studios Saturday, March 13, 2010 from 1 – 4pm

Please join us for the first open studios of six artists at the Silverton Business Center in Mira Mesa.

7949-7955 Silverton Ave
San Diego, CA 92126
http://art-studio-events.blogspot.com/

Artists:
Rafael “Fallo” Mareyna
Becky Guttin
Gail Liebig
Anna Stoa
Grace Matthews
Sarah Tippit

I am going to try my best to go to this event to peek into these active artist's studios.

Happy studio visiting! ~ Jaime Lyerly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? You rock! I am all ears....