Thursday, June 10, 2010

Watch me tonight LIVE on Community Artist Connection Public Access TV show


Haven't gotten enough of me "talking" on my blog? Watch me on TV!

Tonight at 8 pm, I will be interviewed by artist Laura Jean Thompson for her Community Artist Connection Public Access TV Show.

We will be talking about my encaustic art, future career goals and whatever else she throws my way.

I am surprisingly less nervous than I would expect at the moment. However, I am not sure what is going to happen when I actually get there!

You can watch the broadcast LIVE via the internet at the link below. It should be on 8 pm, PST.
Live Broadcast!

There is supposed to be a "Chat" function that you can ask questions which we can see. This is all new to me so I am not sure how that all works. But feel free to check it out!

I am even letting my 13-year-old son watch via the internet at home. He may be the only kid in the world who would want to "chat" with his mom during her interview.

The show will air later on Public Access TV. I will let you know exactly when it will be on.

Okay - time to shove down some dinner and get moving!

Thanks for the support! ~Jaime Lyerly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? You rock! I am all ears....