Monday, September 28, 2009

Art Marketing Action: Resist the urge to be The Fixer


I am swamped with my own projects/classes right now, and having difficulties finding time to do anything but the bare minimum for my classes, work and life in general. But again, I couldn't resist sharing these wonderful Art Marketing Action tips from the Art Biz Coach.

This one calls out to me as loudly because I admit - I am "The Fixer."

Art projects, Writing, Resumes, Blogs, Motivation, and everything in between; I will try to help. I don't even need to be asked, I WANT to help. But if the person is not ready, all it does is make me stretch my time thin and the person's life/art/whatever I am trying to "fix" stays exactly the same as it was before. So I am going to try my best to Resist the urge to be "The Fixer."

Art Marketing Action: Resist the urge to be The Fixer

Posted using ShareThis

Check out this article and let me know what you think. I promise not to try to "fix" you.

I hope to have my life balanced a little more evenly soon. Then I can get some real blog posts and in progress pictures up.

Until then, Happy Art-making! ~ Jaime Lyerly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? You rock! I am all ears....