Wednesday, June 17, 2009

China and Japan - Chris Style

Chris in Tienanmen Square, May 2009
photo by Jaime Lyerly

For anyone who is not aware, my partner, experimental musician Chris Miner, has his own blog where he writes about the process of his music and other experiences. We have a different niche of blog readers, but it is wonderful when they can cross-pollinate.

Chris has been so great as to start sharing his experience on our study tour to China and Japan. Since I have been holding out on you and not sharing my experiences, I now offer you China and Japan - Chris Style!

Promise to share some of my own experiences soon.

Update 6/22/09: Chris is doing a great job on his blog of showing a visual summary of our experiences. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, it is worth it!

Until then, happy art-making! ~ Jaime Lyerly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? You rock! I am all ears....